Thursday, August 23, 2007

Update!! Per everyone's request.

Just a little update on what's going on. Scott took the bar in July and is currently waiting for his test results. They don't tell you until October. Bummer!
We are playing the waiting game until then.

Scott is playing Mr. MOM while I am working. He calls it vacation from his 3 years of studying. We are currently living at his family's house. Saving up money for a house and all the other finer things and necessities in life.

Mason now has 3 teeth and he is 14 months. I know only 3!! But they are still sharp, watch out because he knows what they are used for....to bite your pointy fingers. I have never met a child who loved to brush his teeth more than Mason. He loves it. Every morning I can say " Mason lets brush your teeth" and he will run into the bathroom and wait patiently for me to put toothpaste (baby orajell brand) on his toothbrush and brush his gums and 3 teeth. When i am done he cries because he wants to keep doing it. I have bought him his own play toothbrush and he takes that everywhere. Somtimes i wonder what he will want to be when he grows up, watching his likes and dislikes of things. I guess a dentist wouldn't be that bad.

We miss all of our friends close and far and hope we can meet up with them again.

Until then watch for the next blog!! it may take me a while...it always does.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

he he. I was wondering when you were going to post again...geese! Just kidding, like I can talk. That is funny that Mason likes his teeth brushed, Hayden has always hated it. Thanks for coming to Hayden's party, it was good to see you guys again!

Trost-Family said...

Hi Sacketts! It's great to get your updates! That's really funny that Mason likes brushing his teeth. Usually it's like pulling teeth to get kids to brush their teeth :)