Saturday, August 11, 2007

Camping under the stars!


Mason had a great time camping out under the stars for his first time( real camping...in a tent!). Earlier that day Scott had to pack all of our gear and clothes and pick me up at work to head out to go camping with the Marsing Family for Father's Day weekend. Scott had only brought Mason two outfits, and I was in high heel shoes. Needless to say it was an experience. It was my first time as well in a tent with no bathrooms nearby and no showering. It got really cold at night but Mason kept me really warm. He was so cute sleeping in his own sleeping bag and eating smores. He loved playing with the other kids that were there, but also playing in the dirt. Scott's friend had a four wheeler and Scott took Mason on that for his first time and he loved it. He kept saying "oooooo". It was a great Father's Day weekend.



3 comments:

Lexi said...

What's this about work?! I thought you were finished with work! Anyway- it was such a thrill to see your update. You have been M.I.A. for so long. I can't believe how big Mason is getting! The picture of him in his life jacket and hat is precious. We miss you here! I hope you're settling into Utah life well. Keep those posts coming!

Maxwells said...

Looks like lots of fun. I think the idea of camping is fun, but I need a bathroom and a shower. Points for you!! Glad to see you posting again.

Merilee said...

How fun! I didn't know you guys went camping. I miss camping, I used to go with my family all the time. I am not brave enough to try it with my two little ones yet though!