Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's a Girl!

Alright another new post! See i am getting better. We are pregnant with baby number 2. sorry no pictures yet and I don't know how to scan the ultrasound to put it on here so you will have to wait for my pregant self pictures. I am currently today 16 weeks and 4 days. Amazing isn't it! I am a little nervous having two but if everyone else can do it, then so can I!! My due date is Feb. 19, 2008. Wouldn't it be crazy if it were Feb. 14 or Feb. 29. The girl names we like are : McKenna (this is our favorite), Brooklyn, Kyla, and there was another one but for some reason my brain just can't think of it. You know how that goes! Well the next time I post I promise it will have some kind of pictures!

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Congrats again! I like all those names. I heard the name Kyla on a Smallville episode a while back, and loved it! I had never heard it before.

Maxwells said...

Hey, that's exciting. A little girl is sooo much fun!! Isn't Janelle due aout the same time? Hope everything is going good.