Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Mason!!

Mason loves the playground and loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Little Einsteins so I decided to make his theme a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party at Mickey park(really veterans park in west jordan). It was fun. I made his cake based on the "Oh Toodles" character. It was hard but I did it all out of love. Then i ordered these mickey mouse ears for all of his little friends to wear at the party. It was cute and everyone had a lot of fun. McKenna enjoyed hanging out and watching her big brother play with all of his friends.



We gave Mason a bike for his birthday and he is still learning to pedal it. Everyday he comes home and says "Bike". But when he gets on it he means " I sit while you push".

4 comments:

Merilee said...

WOW. You are a busy little blogger now. :) I love the new look!
Masons party was fun. If he is already pedaling that is pretty amazing. Hayden is just barely learning to pedal. We are getting him a new bike for his birthday too.

Kacy said...

Hey Rebecca, I found your blog on Michelle's. She was at our house friday and had told me you had another baby. Congrats! She is very cute. She looks alot like her daddy. Mason is so a mini you. Very cute. Hope all is well. Oh and we have the same background. It seems that is the popular one on that link.

Maxwells said...

Happy Birthday Mason! That's crazy that he is two. Benjamin has the same bike, and also doesn't like to petal it.

Shuldberg Family said...

What a cute cake and party idea. I don't plan far enough ahead to do anything cute.